[3830] NAQP CW KI0I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KI0I Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 22:55:20 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 9:23

  160:   94    34
   80:   68    31
   40:  178    40
   20:  117    38
   15:   49    21
   10:    7     4
-------------------
Total:  513   178  Total Score = 91,314

Club:

Team:

Comments:

That was a lot of fun until I decided to run a frequency on 160m. Wow the strong
QRN made that miserable! Sorry that i had to ask for so many repeats, I should
have gave that up sooner.
Seemed to be good activity on the bands. 10 meters was soft here but 15m and
down had good propagation but 80 and 160m quite noisy.
No RI or ND.Heard a RI passed in another qso but not one of mine.
All in all a good way to spend a cold snowy day in Jan.  73 Mark
 Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
   1.8      94      94   34    0
   3.5      68      68   31    0
     7     178     178   40    5