[3830] NAQP CW K4QPL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4QPL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 07:33:19 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

  160:   35    19
   80:  135   136
   40:  198    42
   20:  203    44
   15:   97    24
   10:   43    11
-------------------
Total:  711   178  Total Score = 126,558

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC 1

Comments:

Good conditions and participation made it a fun contest. Limited antenna farm,
but I always like NAQP from home. Due to other commitments had to burn my off
time plus an hour in the afternoon and early evening which hurt the high band
totals. Great to see all six bands seriously in play at 100W. Prop to West
Coast rocked! Must put up a better top band antenna to improve rate while
getting needed mults.