[3830] NAQP CW N6NC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hlserra@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6NC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:51:50 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6NC
Operator(s): N6NC
Station: N6NC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: La Jolla CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   44    27
   40:  150    44
   20:  116    46
   15:   79    35
   10:   20    12
-------------------
Total:  409   164  Total Score = 67,076

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

New 40m wire beam only 10ft above the roof worked great. (Thanks John K6AM and
Ed N6GZI for their help in design and construction.) Worked more Qs on 40m than
20m (usually my money band) and in half the time, = doubled rate on 40m.

Thanks to all the stations who struggled to work me on 80m. After 32 very
difficult Qs, I noticed the K3's power level on 80m read "10.0W" rather than
"100W." Duh-- should have put my glasses on.

73, Larry N6NC