[3830] NAQP SSB KC0W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KC0W Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:16:22 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  200
   20:  400
   15:  400
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1000    1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

'
Decided early on in the 'test I wanted my total number of Q's to be about
symmetry. I went QRT early while there was still another 3+ hours in the
contest to do other things. Guess I coulda easily worked another 200 guys on 40
meters.........It would have looked nice to have 400 Q's on all bands.

 The older I get the more I'm turning out to be a CW purest. I guess SSB is
still enjoyable but CW is still The King!!! Hope to work other CW enthusiasts
next weekend on the big CQ 160 Contest.

 It brings me great joy to help hand out the North Dakota mult. There never
seems to be a lack of "customers" in contests for us who operate from here.

 About to make a MAJOR purchase for the contesting/dxing station. Should really
blow a lot of peoples minds!!! Guess as long as the oil keeps on a flowing here
I will keep on a building. You can read the latest propaganda about what I'm
constructing on my bio page on QRZ.com.

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

*** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect any
awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program to track
the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ***

Tom KC0W

'