[3830] NAQP SSB WW1MM(N1EN) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mda@n1en.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW1MM(N1EN) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 05:45:15 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW1MM
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: WW1MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6     5
   80:   82    29
   40:   54    26
   20:   52    22
   15:   17    10
   10:   15     9
-------------------
Total:  226   101  Total Score = 22,826

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Team Hypothermia

Comments:

These Saturday afternoon meetings to prep for an event at a local school are
getting pretty darned inconvenient.  Annoyingly they look like they're going to
interfere with WPX-RTTY and the DX CW tests in a few weeks.

Having a honey-do item in the evening didn't help my participation either.

At least 10 wasn't a complete wasteland before I had to head over to the
school.  Sadly 80 didn't seem to want to go all the way to the west coast.
Heard plenty of 4-, 5-, and 9-land stations on 160, but they all either seemed
deaf to this part of the world, or they were mobbed by folks more local.