[3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4zb@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 06:08:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:   50    21
   20:  356    51
   15:   71    25
   10:   67    14
-------------------
Total:  544   111  Total Score = 62,016

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

NAQP is a Great Contest no matter what...Could never figure out if conditions
were good or not.  No antennas connected for the low bands as everything is
waiting on the new antenna box. 10m and 15m yielded mostly west coast stations
here; nothing to the North. I never heard AK on 15m despite tagging NT, BC, SK
and hearing many loud JA's.  20m was the only money band with 51 mults
including the elusive AK.  Missed SC, NC, FL, WV because of antennas and even
NV didn't find me on 20m.  Nice steady runs on 20m with best hour rate at 123.

Thanks for QSOs and sponsors of this wonderful contest.

cu on the bands - Jere
FT1000mp Field, TH6-DXX, wires and N1MM