[3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 07:55:09 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N4GU, W4KAZ, NT4D, N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  101    28
   80:  234    32
   40:  636    56
   20:  329    44
   15:  216    36
   10:  164    22
-------------------
Total: 1680   218  Total Score = 366,240

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I would like to thank Keith - W4KAZ, Mike - N4GU and Jay - NT4D for making
yesterday another fun 12 hours.   It was great to have Jay back as part of the
crew after a couple years away.

This week we tried to maximize our early Qs on 10 and 15, but spent too much
time trying.  The return was not really worth the investment because it cost us
dearly on 20 meters.  In general Qs and Mults were down on all bands from last
year, even with decent conditions on 20 - 160.  Sure would be nice to have 160
as quiet next week for CQ160-CW as it was last night.

73 from the NC4KW team,
Bruce