[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gene_n9tf@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 08:11:08 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:    9     7
   80:  124    28
   40:   60    25
   20:   20    11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  213    71  Total Score = 15,123

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Dead Lizards Can't Solder

Comments:

Had some fun after dinner, played the last 4.5 hours of the contest. Glad I ran
into K9PG for first contact, made the exchange a lot of fun!! Lots of SMC in
log!

Sorry to all the stations that called me on 80 and I did not answer. Local
noise level even with 12DB of attenuation in was a solid S9. 80 quieted down
some right at the end with about 10 minutes to go, but no new calls to be heard
or snagged.

Operating conditions: Icom ProIII 100 watts to a D4 rotatable dipole at 37' for
20 and 40, and a full size dipole on 80 at 35' broad side NE/SW.

73, N9TF....GO SMC!!!!