[3830] NAQP SSB W4MJA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4MJA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4MJA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 09:57:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:44

  160:    4     4
   80:   36    19
   40:  113    31
   20:   45    20
   15:    1     1
   10:   12     4
-------------------
Total:  211    79  Total Score = 16,669

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

Things were really good! I didn't put in a whole lot of time, but I had some of
my best run rates ever - 221/hr at some points. Ran mostly at about 120/hr.
Signals were very good and I worked a couple QRP'ers with some big signals. I
seemed to be loud where ever I went. QRN and QRM from adjacent signals seemed
to be problematic at times.
Air time was in increments of about 30 minutes - between packing to go back to
college tomorrow, keeping an eye on the Barrett Jackson Collector Car auction
on TV, and other mundane weekend activities, I wasn't going to be able to do 10
hours.
Tomorrow also begins the start to search for a decent antenna on 15. All the
wires for the other bands are about as good as they can be but 15 really leaves
something on the table. Time to dust off the antenna books around here. Congrats
to the guys with big scores as well as the little pistols who stayed in there
and gave it their all.
FT-1000MP w/Inrad, ALL wire antennas, WriteLog