[3830] NAQP SSB WC7S Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WC7S Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:48:47 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Wy
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:   10     8
   40:   44    20
   20:   43    25
   15:   45    20
   10:
-------------------
Total:  142    74  Total Score = 10,508

Club:

Team: QRPers 1

Comments:

A single wire, temporary antenna, put up in -3F 30mph winds. Was fun and very
interesting. Super to find friends and meet new ones too. Maybe I should do ssb
in a few more contests? Sorry I missed you if you were looking for me. I was
making as much noise as I could with the bands in great shape.
Thanks to all who had the patience to pull my signal out, and to all those that
work so hard to make this happen.