[3830] NAQP SSB K5IID Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5iid@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5IID Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 16:29:07 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0
   80:   54    22
   40:   82    33
   20:  147    40
   15:  177    33
   10:   16     9
-------------------
Total:  476   137  Total Score = 65,212

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group Tachyon

Comments:

Wow, started off pretty good...at least for me. Took a break at the wrong time
and it just never came back. Not being able to find/occupy/hold a frequency on
40/80 really impedes the lil pistol's capability, I think. At the end I was
reduced to switching from 40 to 80 and trying scrape up as much as possible. It
seemed to me that 80 never "really" opened up to the west. Did OK to the east
and was amazed at the receiving capability of some of the ops there.
Had fun as usual... 73, Tom K5IID