[3830] CQ160 CW VE6BMX(@VE6JY) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE6BMX(@VE6JY) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 09:14:15 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE6BMX
Operator(s): VE6BMX
Station: VE6JY

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: LAMONT, AB
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 472  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 10  Total Score = 147,328

Club:

Comments:

Operating the contest at VE6JY (Don Moman) site. His 160m 4 square performed
flawlessly and sure was a pleasure to hear only 1 to 2 "s" units of static out
in the country compared to my S7 in the city off my measley inverted L. Was
able to really pull out the weak ones. Unfortunately, the 2nd evening band was
dead as I could hear only a handful of USA stations on the band working
stations that I could not hear and ended up watching the hockey game and
calling it. No EU or OC (other than Hawaii) was heard. Quite an experience for
me to be able to operate from this huge operating site. Thank you Don. 73 to
all.