[3830] CQ160 CW W8OHT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W8OHT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:16:21 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W8OHT
Operator(s): W8OHT
Station: W8OHT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 216  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 12  Total Score = 33,990

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

During 6.5 hours elapsed, got 12 countries. This was a record for me in any
previous 160m contest.  Spent one midnight  session last night, which was a DX
grab bag. Used a shortened receive beverage with a commonly used preamp, which
worked great.  Used my new homebuilt antenna selector/preamp protector which
worked good with no preamp burnout (in my small back yard). Tx'd 1100W to
quarter wave ell at 50 feet. Worked three other WV stations.