[3830] CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:19:15 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 21:25

Total:  QSOs = 708  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 29  Total Score = 157,992

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT-1000MP - Inverted L - 60 feet vertical with four full size elevated radials.

Fantastic conditions. If it was possible to run EU running 100 watts and be
heard at time other than their sunrise it would have been perfect. I did have a
few EU answer my CQ's so I guess that's positive considering that I have a
peanut whistle station! Congrats to all the big scores. Can't wait to see
VY2ZM.

Worked all states except AK. DX worked
EU - CT,DL,E7,EI,F,G,GM,HA,I,OK,OM,S5,SP,YO
NA - 6Y,C6,CM,FM,HI,J7,KP2,V3,XE,ZF
SA - CE,HC,HK,PJ2
OC - KH6

Jeff  KU8E