[3830] CQ160 CW K3YDX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K3YDX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:34:19 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K3YDX
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4:45

Total:  QSOs = 191  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 5  Total Score = 19,565

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Getting the radials re-connected following squirrel chew throughs made my low
Inv. L happier, either that or conditions were much better than I recall the
past few years.  Origionally I blamed my 6 year old grandson for snipping the
radials but since he wasn't here for the latest episode the squirrels take the
heat!
I found switching in the butternut vertical for receive really cut down the
noise and let the signals appear in many cases where otherwise there would have
been no copy.

Thanks for the Q's.

Hank K3YDX