[3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4svo@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:31:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

Total:  QSOs = 846  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 55  Total Score = 312,032

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Condx from here ok but not great. No Ja's. Europe was better second night. I was
hoping to have a phased array going, but after raising the 48 top loaded
vertical on Thursday, the lowest freq was 2.375. Did not have enough coil under
the 12 foot top hat. So just did not have enough time on Friday to fool with it.
Two wkends ago a pipe broke in the kitchen wall and now I have to redo all the
cabinets. So washing dishes in the tub and only a microwave and crockpot for
cooking. And I just finish painting the house a day before thinking now I have
time for antennas! Wrong! I came here three years ago after my Dad passed away
(W4PZV). I also take care of my 93 year old mom. Trying to find time for radio,
etc. seems to take a back burner. Anyway did break my own record by 6000 pts.
Hopefully will have the array going by SSB portion. Well back to work. Mark,
W4SVO