[3830] CQ160 CW WD0T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WD0T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:20:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 87 min

Total:  QSOs = 60  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 0  Total Score = 3,741

Club:

Comments:

Operated part time at KD0S multi-op,  and this was at home station.  Not much
for rig and antenna, a TS-450S with NO CW filter, and a open wire fed 200 ft
per leg Vee beam.. I used an MFJ tuner to end feed the open wire tied together,
NO ground radials, .. it worked,  somewhat..

All Q's were S/P, didn't even try to run as no one would likely hear me.

Thanks for all the GREAT ears out there to hear my weak signal, and the
patience to pull me through.. Top Band is very interesting, some of the loudest
signals CQ in my face, and some of the weaker signals have NO trouble pulling my
weak signal out, go figure, thats what makes it fun!

Great job to all the big scores, 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T at WD0T