[3830] CQ160 CW W1SJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1SJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:57:02 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 887  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 31  Total Score = 232,544

Club:

Comments:

Not too terribly shabby for a single night venture with a low dipole for an
antenna. Luckily, I picked the better night (Sat). Lotsa week Eu's answering
the CQ's - even managed to work a few! Challenging conditions with heavy QSB,
but this was much better than the stony cold silence we often get on this band
when things aren't to good!