[3830] CQ160 CW 9A1P Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hrle@ipazin.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A1P Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 00:05:41 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN, 9A2NA, 9A5CW, 9A6XX, 9A8WW
Station: 9A1P

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JN65vg, Tican
Operating Time (hrs): 36

Total:  QSOs = 1727  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 79  Total Score = 1,317,084

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Nice contest as always. Good DXes and lot of laughing, eating, drinking.

We used 30m GP with 50 radials + 5 beverages

Weird condx but with great hour to mid-west/west USA on our sunday's sunrise.

Lack of JA QSOs (only 8) - tyipcal for our station.

It's a bit frustrating to know that there were multipliers calling us and we
didnt RX. Another frustration is when DXes doesnt hear us and starts CQing into
our face on our freq - and then RBN pile up shows up :-)

Compliments to all our neighbours for great scores E7DX, S51V, 4O3A, 9A1A,
YT0A, 9A4M...

73,
9A1P team