[3830] CQ160 CW OH5Z(OH5TS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kari.korhonen@kymp.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OH5Z(OH5TS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:17:30 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OH5TS
Station: OH5Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Elimaki
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 963  State/Prov = 15  Countries = 60  Total Score = 382,650

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

That was tough. First day conditions were strictly to Europe. Sunday was better.
The K9AY was hit by snow and was mainly unusable. So most listening was with the
vertical tower. I missed working a JA since it was impossible to get there on
the Japanese band and certainly no JA managed to run his own pile up there.
This year was the worst in my remembering of the intruders taking your
frequency. Just the jungle laws existed. Maybe the next step is to send
computer viruses to those ordinary station to stop them reserving valuable
frequencies from the best.
I missed some multipliers but most of them were S/P. I think i will get back to
low power if I run this contest any more. The rig FT1000mp Field plus Alpha 91B,
strictly set at 1500 w' and a shunt fed tower with 4 elevated radials.
Thanks and good luck, 73 de Kari OH5TS