[3830] CQ160 CW 9A1A Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A1A Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 05:18:28 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W,9A6A,9A7R,9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 38

Total:  QSOs = 1663  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 79  Total Score = 1,189,422

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Good progatation on Saturday to NE/E. Worked 33 JAs, and BD,BV,HS,VK,VU,9M6, all
of them came on CQ. On Sunday no any JA. South Americans were also solid.
But situation towards NW was no so good. Something happened with beverage coax,
because we did not heard sigs from "classical" states like
MS,OK,MN,NE, and others had unusual low sigs. Coax is quite long and under cca
70 to 80cm freezed snow, we could not do anything.
Could not get A45XR and T77C, to much crowded freq by callers.

Congrats to all our neighbours having excellent scores.

73
9A1A team