[3830] CQ160 CW 8S0DX(SM0DSG) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, leif.gothlin@glocalnet.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 8S0DX(SM0DSG) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 04:10:23 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 8S0DX
Operator(s): SM0DSG
Station: 8S0DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1022  State/Prov = 15  Countries = 68  Total Score = 440,066

Club: SK0QO Sodertorns Radioamatorer

Comments:

This was indeed enjoyable - first time for me to take part in this top band
contest and certainly not the last.
In OZ7YY soapbox comments he noted broad key clicking from many nearby
stations, as well as from my own signal, and I will certainly check my TX.

TX = 600 watts

TX-ant = top-loaded vertical with radials placed on top of the ice in the
Baltic Sea.

RX-ant = beverage towards USA (by mistake I charged it with 50 watts in the
middle of the contest = out of order for the rest of the test)

73s de Leif