[3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 19:56:55 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): 3:38
Radios: SO2R

   80:   46
   40:  124
   20:  104
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I am drowning my sorrows in Jack Daniels (STRAIGHT) as I type because the CW
SPRINT is still in progress and I was forcefully QRT'd... ran out of remote
weenie solar/battery juice at 03:38 ;-(  I had just called K4RO and WHAM... if
you came back to me and I wasn't there, sorry Kirk.

With 274 Q's in the bag at 03:38 and LOTS of loud W6/W7 still to work, I'm sure
I could have reached the LP goal of 300 Q's this time.  Major bummer here.
When the TXRX shut down, I quickly scribbled the band/mult info off the remote
logger screen before WinDoze Remote Desktop shut down.

On Friday I replaced a QRT'd solar charger that Murphy zapped several weeks
ago, but unfortunately no sunshine today.  I was hoping I could just squeeze by
until 0400 UTC but 'twas not to be.   ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH {explicative deleted}.

Major frustration {chug, chug} - Tnx to my pal Jack for being here now,
though.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults that did happen...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust