[3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:40:33 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   93
   40:   76
   20:   31
---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

I had a are time finding mults this time around!  Last mult I worked was the
ever rare IL!  Didn't get the 9 land sweep until 0330!  Yikes.

Started out fairly well.  Rate was low, but picked up some juicy mults on 20.
Then poof.  20 was gone and and the multipliers seemed to dry up. Still, but
goal going in was to get 200 QSO's and that mark was reached, so can't
complain.  Lots of great ops out there.

Thanks for all the Q's!

73, Doug
KY4F