[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:52:43 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  124    1:20
   40:  150    1:39
   20:  100    1:01
---------------------

Club:

Team: No Self Serve

Comments:

Pretty excellent conditions except for 20 not being as open as it could be after
an hour.

Had a failure with the 20/80 meter amp 30 minutes in - so this ended up being a
single radio effort with only two band changes.  Had to spend some time to
reconfigure things so I could use the other amp on all bands.  It was hardwired
as the 40 meter amp.

Congrats to N2IC on breaking the 400 QSO barrier!!  Never heard Steve on 80.
Never heard N3BB until the last 25 seconds on the contest - when we worked on
80 and essentially had the same QSO number!