[3830] NA Sprint CW W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 21:32:15 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  103
   40:   76
   20:   41
---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: NCC/MRRC West

Comments:

Remote from my apartment in Tokyo.

20 was really, really tough this time.  100 watts and a dipole don't hack it on
this band.  About the only guys who could hear me were the 20 over nine ops.
Even N5KO took three tries to catch my call!  W9RE was S8 on backscatter but he
didn't even have a ? for me.

Things got better with the move to 40 and much better on 80.

I thought this might be a new low score for me, but I see that I did better
than last Feb when I also operated remote with a similar setup.  MY 20 meter
total was indeed worse this year but 40 and 80 were better.  Ironically, this
is one of the best multiplier totals I've ever had.

Very few QSOs with New England for some reason. Finally got the NH mult at
0359.  (Thanks K1AR!)

Thanks and hope to work many of you from T88 in two weeks in ARRL DX CW.

73, Hal W1NN