[3830] NA Sprint CW N4CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4cw@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N4CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 13:07:31 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   70    50 M
   40:   68    68 M
   20:   35    32 M
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Interesting: I'd say about 80% of my CQ's went unanswered. I'd make 3 tries
then
S&P. Found out that if somebody called you (same guy, big gun, too!)and you
sent
"B4", the "pack" would scatter and you wouldn't get anybody after that. It
happened several times on 40! Not much that I could do about it...just
annoying.
It was lots of fun working Bud, N7CW...not as much fun in a pileup with him --

Bud won out every time! Great working some new calls...welcome aboard.