[3830] MnQP W0ERP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0erp@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0ERP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 21:02:39 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0ERP
Operator(s): W0ERP
Station: W0ERP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WSH MN
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:       4        0
   80:      17       19
   40:      63       66
   20:      51      108
   15:      11        0
   10:       0        0
    6:       0        0
    2:       0        0
  UHF:       0        0
-------------------------
Total:     146      193  Mults = 93  Total Score = 45,105

Club:

Comments:

That was fun but only operated 7 hours as the baby kept me up all night so i had
to take a nap in the middle couldn't keep my eyes open any more.
I had a lot of dx call in on 20 phone must have been loud in EU I had the beam
pointed E@90 degrees. I had Isle of Man, Serbia, 2 Germany, Slovak, Austria,
England, 2 Belgium, Spain, 2 Italy, and Romania in a good run on 20 I had 108
q's in an hour then some one moved in on me and cq's went unanswered. Too bad
the DX are not multipliers (they should be when the come in on a run) Only had
1 DUPE K0PK sorry Paul tried to add 1 more at the last second.
Patrick
W0erp