[3830] RTTY WPX GU0SUP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX GU0SUP SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:05:12 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:    0
   40:  125
   20:  200
   15:  195
   10:   15
------------

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Hi all,

Well, the best laid plans go to hell, as they say!
The original plan was to make 700 QSO's, 700k points, and with 600 prefixes.
But, various family needs cut into the time, and I ended up with less.

On Saturday, it was impossible for me to get a run going, so I spent all my
time in S&P mode. Sunday was better, and I had some nice runs. It was
occasionally spoilt by folk not listening, and calling over an existing
contact.
I was also really sorry to not be able to log Dave K2YG. I heard him call me,
and we tried many times for me to get his serial number, but QSB and another
insistent caller messed that up.
10m didn't open much here, and there really wasn't much point in spending too
much time there, as mults only count once.

All in all, a good time, and some nice openings to be had too.

My log is on LoTW, and paper cards are always welcomed.

73 de Phil GU0SUP