[3830] RTTY WPX EI2GLB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ei2glb@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX EI2GLB SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:48:47 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: EI2GLB
Operator(s): EI2GLB
Station: EI2GLB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29.50

------------
   80:  104
   40:  185
   20:  417
   15:  401
   10:   56
------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Didn't set any goals this year and was surprised to beat last years score,
Didn't work as many WPX's but more Q's

10m was really poor the few stations on there were very loud but it was
impossible to get a RUN going.

15m was in good shape as was 20m.

No VK or ZL's does anyone in this part of the world bother with RTTY contests.

Equipment used

Icom 756 Pro 2
Acom 1000 @400w
80m V dipole 50ft
40m Rotary dipole 55ft
20-10m Hexbeam 60ft
Rig Expert Standard
N1MM with MMTTY

Made the 30hrs but I think I could have made better use of them if I spent more
time on 15,

Thanks to everyone for the QSO's see you in the next one.

73
Trevor
EI2GLB