[3830] RTTY WPX VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:14:27 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
   80:    0
   40:   75
   20:  292
   15:  410
   10:   85
------------
Total:  862  Prefixes = 466  Total Score = 1,286,160

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Some quiet periods but also some good openings in all directions.

>From VK and most non EU/NA locations all QSO's are true DX and copy is often
difficult so please always send your serial number AT LEAST THREE TIMES!  When
serials are only sent once or twice time is painfully wasted very often with
necessary repeats.  I think we all suffer in our scores when serials are not
copied correctly so please spread the word to always send at least three
times.

Thanks and see you later on the RTTY calendar.
73   Steve VK3TDX