[3830] RTTY WPX KL7RA SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KL7RA SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:00:13 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  296
------------

Club:

Comments:

Plans for a good effort on ten meters was aborted due to poor band conditions
once again for this cycle "peak"?? Still we have callers that are 20 over S-9
but
the activity is low. I assume everyone is on 15 or 20 and I'm working the big
hardware guys in USA and Japan doing quick band sweeps. I'm sure I could have
made twice as many Q's but the motivation and buttocks glue fails when you know
your single band score is lower then whale poop which is on the bottom of the
ocean.  73 Rich KL7RA