[3830] RTTY WPX VK4UC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VK4UC SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:14:23 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VK4UC
Operator(s): VK4UC
Station: VK4UC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VK4
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:    0
   40:  161
   20:  227
   15:  389
   10:  137
------------
Total:  914  Prefixes = 440  Total Score = 13,990,840

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

The last 4 hours were a bust. Stateside never fully opened to VK4. TU to all the
JAs that gave me points. Otherwise this contest was great fun with good night
time conditions on 15 and 40. First 30 hour contest for me in many years. It
never gets any easier as one ages!  I spent many hours building an old Win98/
ISA soundblaster computer to run my DOS-based RITTY decoder again (with
WRITELOG/ver.10). It is amazing how it lets me run busy EU pileups and pulls
text out of noise. It have tried other decoders and for those conditions they
never do as well. TU CQ and its volunteers... John VK4UC/W5UG