[3830] RTTY WPX VE7IN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE7IN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:44:07 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:    7
   40:   24
   20:   45
   15:   42
   10:    0
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It's been quite awhile since I've done a RTTY contest. The usual learning curve
with new software and of course the tedious setup to get everything to play
together.
Think the last time was still with hardware and WF1B's program.

Tried N1MM+mmtty for rtty this this time think getting the hang of it. Mostly
S&P except near the end when tried a bit of running, not a great score spent a
lot of time looking at what does what, hoping I'll actually remember when time
comes to get up and running again.

So radio old FT1000D, MicrokeyerII, N1MM as mentioned, antenna's sloping dipole
on 80, 2 el shorty 40, 5el 20 and 4 el 15.  Didn't make any Q's on 10 and really
didn't hear much there from here.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73
Earl VE7IN