[3830] RTTY WPX DL8ZAW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX DL8ZAW SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 02:02:52 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: DL8ZAW
Operator(s): DL8ZAW
Station: DL8ZAW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO40nu
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
   80:   36
   40:   60
   20:  176
   15:  216
   10:   22
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Had fun, but my score sucks due to problems with 80 and 40 dipoles. The dipole
for 80m comes down several weeks ago ond I had no time to hang it up again. I
replaced the 40m dipole last week and it works wonderfull until Friday. Don't
really know what's wrong but since Saturday morning I can get no good resonance
on 40. Unfortunatly I could not climb on top of the roof right now because of
the snow to solve the problem. Bye bye double points....

Not the best precoditions for ARRL CW next weekend...

Thanks to everybody for coming back to me!

73, Frank, DL8ZAW