[3830] RTTY WPX OG8X(OH6UM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh6um@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX OG8X(OH6UM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:56:47 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OG8X
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arcala
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  172
   40:  431
   20:  620
   15:  793
   10:   92
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A short electricity cut on Saturday evening in the middle of one of my best runs
got both me and the setup rather confused for a while.  Fortunately both
recovered and no other mentionable problems were faced.  Except the lack of low
band DX propagation (especially NA), lowering my chances to really compete with
the guys more south.

Anyway, all my personal goals were achived. I'm happy with the number of qsos,
prefixes as well as the overall score, claiming a new OH SOAB record with nice
margin.  Best hour 98 q/h plus several hours of 80-90 q/h were much more than I
was expecting being still quite a newbie on RTTY.  Still much room for
improvement.

Special thanks once again to Veijo/OH6KN for all the support.

Cu next time!

73 de Pasi OH6UM