[3830] CWopsT HI/K8MR QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT HI/K8MR QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:46:14 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 13

Call: HI/K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: HI/K8MR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Punta Cana
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   2     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

KX3 with a wire hanging off the balcony at our hotel in Punta Cana. Split the
time with W8WTS who doubled my QSO total. W4VQ and K4RO get the good ears
award. Lots of other people were called, a couple got the K8MR but not the
rest, and a lot CQ'd in my face.

Will likely try again tonight if we don't have too many after dinner cocktails.
Hopefully things will be better this weekend when people point their beams
south.

73  -  Jim   K8MR