[3830] RTTY WPX 6Y2T(VE3DZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX 6Y2T(VE3DZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:04:27 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: 6Y2T
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: 6Y5WJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Jamaica
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:   75
   40:  553
   20:  559
   15:  744
   10:  147
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thanks for Josh and Jenny for taking a good care of me during the Contest.
Radio: K3
Amp: TL922 @ 300...400 watts (deicided to kepp it at "low power" level to save
for the ARRL DX CW)
Antennas: 2 el. Quad fed with single coax, 40 m vertical, 80 m dipole.

Conditions were pretty good. Yet some "LP" scores amaze me, to say the least.
Hopefully contest sponsors will look seriously at skimmer reports.

Thanks to all for the Q's. Ran 95% of the time.
See you in the ARRL DX CW!