[3830] ARRLDX CW T6MO(K9GY) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW T6MO(K9GY) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:23:55 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: T6MO
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: T6MO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MM21cu
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:   6      5
   20:  11      8
   15:   5      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     21  Total Score = 1,701

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Tough contest from mideast Asia...with not much common sunlight or darkness with
NA. This is more a far east Asia (JA) or far west Asia (5B) contest. Was able to
operate some although work is priority....I fly to Kabul today so I'll miss the
last 24 hrs. Nice to squeeze some NA QSOs out of 15m.

Hope I didn't mess up the log checkers with sending "1TT" or "100" at different
times, uh oh!

Enjoyed my new Palstar AT2K tuner... very nice! Highly recommend it.

We'll see how much I can do for CQ 160m SSB and ARRL DX SSB although the next
biggies are Russian DX and WPX SSB. Ten weeks left here so time is running out
for being DX...

Best of health to all,
Eric T6MO / K9GY