[3830] ARRLDX CW K3OQ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeffrey.embry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3OQ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 09:38:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3OQ
Operator(s): K3OQ
Station: K3OQ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   24    18
   40:   76    41
   20:  100    47
   15:  163    66
   10:   56    36
-------------------
Total:  416   208  Total Score = 261,456

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a fun contest for the limited amount of time I had.  Was extremely pleased
with the 170 foot long wire and 100 watts, especially with working the DX
usually within a 5 attempts of calling.  With this mostly S & P,but was able to
run on a couple of occasions.  Three huge thrills for me...working my first JA
on 15 from my apartment, as well as VK and ZL on 40 early Sunday morning via
Gray Line.  Again...a fun contest.  CU next year.