[3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2FF SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 14:51:12 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     )
   80:   56    45
   40:  136    58
   20:  226    82
   15:  193    88
   10:  117    59
-------------------
Total:  728   332  Total Score = 725,088

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Friday night with the SFI at 100 it did not look like a good weekend ahead, but
80 (a tough band for 100 watts) and 40 produced a good number of multipliers.
Saturday morning 20 and 15 had a lot of EU activity for me to pick off packet
pouncing and then ten opened up later and produced a lot of mults considerning
the low SFI.  Sunday was even better as the SFI went to 106 and was at 103 at
the end.  Biggest thrill was getting the GJ QRP station on 80 through 10.  I
worked him first on 80 Friday night and though I had copied the power wrong but
sure enough he was sending "05."  That was impressive on my dipole at 45 feet. A
brave QRP lad! I'd like to buy that guy a pint.  Ah make it two!

It was fun and I may even have a few band modes on 80 and 40.