[3830] ARRLDX CW K5WA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K5WA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:25:32 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   64    46
   80:  203    80
   40:  581   104
   20:  501   110
   15:  686   114
   10:  462    99
-------------------
Total: 2497   553  Total Score = 4,135,887

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, everything worked like it was supposed to for the whole weekend.
Conditions were great and lots of mults.  I'm glad I got the Ten-Tec rubber
ring for my K3's VFO dial because I would have worn holes in the normal knobs
this weekend.  I just about SO2R's myself to death but kept my self on the
right rig most of the time.  First day was better than the second but maybe I
was just tired.  80 and 160 felt especially good from here but I'm sure the
East coast must have had record setting conditions if we were getting good
stuff in Texas.  This was the first time I've seen 10 stay solid for so long.
It was NICE!!!
Thanks for the Qs!

73,
Bob K5WA