[3830] ARRLDX CW VA3KA SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ken.asmus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA3KA SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:33:55 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VA3KA
Operator(s): VA3KA
Station: VA3KA

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: ONE
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:  132    56
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  132    56  Total Score = 22,008

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Limited time available and wanted to try out my new amp on 160 with my low full
size inverted vee.

S+P only with cluster looking for mults. Managed 56 countries, almost all on
the 1st night. Was surprised at how good conditions were even the 100W stations
were pretty good. The 2nd night conditions were not nearly as good with only a
handful of new stations heard/worked. Was able to work almost everyone I heard
except for 3V8BB who showed up for only a short while, made a few QSO's then
disappeared even though he had a very strong signal!

Did take some time to work Yuri 6Y2T on 6 bands though!