[3830] ARRLDX CW N0KE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ke@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0KE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:37:32 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   32    20
   80:  102    55
   40:  245    72
   20:  302    76
   15:  398    65
   10:  190    56
-------------------
Total: 1269   344  Total Score = 1,309,608

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I've never seen such good conditions to Europe from Colorado on 40 and 80 in
over 30 years of contesting! Actually it was very good to  South America and JA
as well. Most EU stations on 40 and 80 were worked on one call and there were
lots of them and mostly strong. Lots of strong DX on 160 but I only worked 3
Europeans. I had over 15 stations worked on all 6 bands including some EU and
JA.