[3830] ARRLDX CW V31TP M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robert.k5pi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW V31TP M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:23:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: V31TP
Operator(s): WC0W, K5PI, AG9A
Station: V31TP

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Belize
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  324    50
   80:  846    57
   40:  899    58
   20: 1134    59
   15: 1320    60
   10: 1076    59
-------------------
Total: 5599   343  Total Score = 5,757,255

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to the fine folks at Cahal Pech hotel in San Ignacio for hosting us
again.  WC0W and K5PI were happy to welcome AG9A to the team this year.

We had an amp problem a couple days before the start.  We fixed it, but weren't
totally confident in it so we decided to go low power.  We set up our trusty A3S
tribander, inverted vee for 40/80, and 160 vertical -- which we modified to an
inverted L with AG9A's spirtual guidance (and EZ-NEC skills).

The bands were in all in good shape.  A little rain quieted down the low bands
nicely, and while the low band pileups were good, they required some new
techniques for us high power guys.  And 10 was lots of fun.  Thanks for the
QSOs!