[3830] ARRLDX CW NP4G SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NP4G SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:50:18 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NP4G
Operator(s): NP4G
Station: NP4G

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  626    57
   10:
-------------------
Total:  626    57  Total Score = 107,046

Club:

Comments:

Great contest.

Friday night I had my parents and inlaws visiting. so no contesting at that
time. On saturday I had to work and was able to do a few contacts in the
afternoon until 2pm Local time when once again... We had people visiting...
resumed once they left but Prop on 15 was gone.

Managed to work on sunday morngin adn sunday afternoon. Had to cut it short 10
minutes before the contest ended.

Looking foward to next year. Good luck to all

73
Otis
NP4G