[3830] ARRLDX CW KG7H SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KG7H SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:06:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   25    19
   80:   88    52
   40:  211    87
   20:  405    94
   15:  416    81
   10:  158    56
-------------------
Total: 1303   389  Total Score = 1,515,933

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

80 meters was unusually good for this part of the solar cycle, I worked many
more Europeans than I expected on 80. I solved my SE bev. ant problems which
allowed me to work more carib. and SA than the prior contest. 10 meters was OK,
but still not the way I remember last solar peak, very short JA runs the first
(late) afternoon and none the second. 6V7S had amazing signals and great ears.
Thanks to all de Craig KG7H