[3830] ARRLDX CW K1ZZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sumner@snet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1ZZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:50:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K1ZZ
Operator(s): K1ZZ
Station: K1ZZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   90    49
   80:  431    71
   40: 1236    95
   20: 1065    96
   15: 1021    92
   10:  541    83
-------------------
Total: 4384   486  Total Score = 6,391,872

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

For the past two years I was in Geneva for the contest and helped put 4U1ITU on
the air. It's always fun to do that, but there's no place like home. A new 40
meter beam went in the air this past summer and I was anxious to give it a
workout. The problem with putting up a good new antenna for one band is that it
makes you realize that you need to do the same thing for the other five bands!