[3830] ARRLDX CW HI3TEJ SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HI3TEJ SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:28:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Puerto Plata D.R.
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  509    54
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  509    54  Total Score = 82,458

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all,
Started at 03:30 UTC on Sunday to bring the HI multiplier but the pile up
keeped me busy for a while, The band were fantastic also the FTDX5000MP,
NOt serious effort becasue I'm not a CW guy but at the end is a good temptation
after figured it out to be capable to run over the cw pile up.
 I'm very pleased with the great oportunity to exchange and enjoy the most and
beutiful hobby in the world ( HAMRADIO),and in GOD WILL hope to cu in next
pile...

73's
and God bless you all

HI3TEJ, Ted Jimenez