[3830] ARRLDX CW EI7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ei3kd.mark@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW EI7M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:48:39 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI6BT, EI4BZ, EI8IR, EI3JE, EI3KD, EI3DP, EI5KF, EI0CZ
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  274    41
   80:  330    55
   40: 1214    58
   20: 1200    58
   15:  677    57
   10:  780    56
-------------------
Total: 4475   325  Total Score = 4,355,325

Club:

Comments:

We weren't too sure how this one would go, but it turned out to be great fun :D

Conditions were slightly better than expected on the higher bands and we were
lucky to get 10m openings on both days, albeit with ethereal signals at times.
It wasn't too bad on LF either, although conditions seemed slightly suppressed
on 160m - we missed a few regular west coasters despite looking hard. Of
course, it's always a difficult choice between running late enough past sunrise
and keeping rate up with a band change, but hopefully we got it about right.

Thanks to Brendan EI0CZ and Ger EI5KF for traveling down and giving our CW
skills a boost.

Congrats to all entrants for some great scores, and thanks for making it a very
enjoyable weekend. See you during the SSB 'test :)

Mark EI3KD @ EI7M